CEP | Ultralight Compression Socks No Show | Women's
With the Ultralight Compression No Show Socks for women by CEP you experience more cushioning, power and lightness.
The Ultralight Compression No Show Socks for women by CEP with an anatomical design have a skin-tight fit and help prevent blisters. Now they have even more medi compression to improve the supply of nutrients to your feet for more power and lightness in competition. Padded zones in the foot provide reliable cushioning and the breathable fabric with carbon supports moisture management.
- Range of use: Running
- medi Compression: medi Compression means millimeter-precise pressure control through a compression thread in each individual row of meshes in the product. Thus, medi compression ensures a targeted pressure profile in the right places.
- Smart Carbon: Yarn equipped with carbon gives the sock a strong strength with high elasticity, keeps cool and super light.
- Cool Clima: The (ultra)light products by CEP are characterized by their thin material, which allows heat and moisture to be better released to the outside. The thinly padded foot part of the socks is essential for a comfortable feeling in tight shoes and provides a direct running feeling.
- Exclusively for running specialists
- Ultra light, nearly invisible
- Ultra-thin, lightweight and breathable fabric
- Ultra-light material with a perfect stay-put fit for ultimate comfort
- Even more medi compression for more foot power and lightness
- Improved fit thanks to asymmetric toe box
- Made in Germany
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100: Certified textile product, tested for harmful substances
- 8% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, moisture wicking
- Material outer fabric: 12% Elasthan, 88% Polyamide
- Outer fabric: Polyamid