Hoka | Bondi 8 | Women's | Coastal Sky/All Aboard
The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
- Soft EVA Midsole running the full length of the shoe is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, offering enhanced cushioning and support.
- Extended Heel Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Crash Pad works to increase ground contact and durability while creating a smoother transition to the forefoot.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Lycra comfort frame in the heel offers comfortable support.
- Internal heel counter locks the heel into place and provides additional support.
- Pillowed Tongue provides pressure relief under the laces.