New Balance | PMV Kimbia Jacket | Women's
Featuring both WATER DEFY water-resistant and WIND DEFY wind-resistant technologies, our PMV Kimbia Jacket provides a protective layer for any run. This women's running jacket also includes a back vent for added air flow and reflective detailing for visibility and style. Made for the earth-conscious runner, this jacket uses an innovative dye method that reduces water consumption by at least 80% per yard compared to traditional dyeing methods. The riverbed-inspired print lights up in all-over reflectivity.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: 50% or more materials are sourced as environmentally preferred.
- WATER DEFY helps you battle the storm with water-resistant technology
- WIND DEFY heat-conserving, wind-resistant technology is ready to help you battle the storm
- Polywoven material for a lightweight feel
- Athletic fit built to skim your chest, waist and hip — perfect for active movement with a fit that’s not too tight
- Zippered hand pockets and elastic hem
- Adjustable back panel for ventilation and added air flow
- Print inspired by dry riverbeds, with all-over reflectivity
- Uses an innovative dye method that reduces water consumption by at least 80% per yard compared to traditional dyeing methods
- 100% recycled polyester