Saucony | Kinvara Pro | Men's | White/Infrared
The Saucony Kinvara Pro is a highly cushioned all-around running shoe that is designed to bring the efficiency benefits of super shoes to every type of runner.
You don't have to be a pro runner to appreciate the benefits of the Saucony Kinvara Pro. This all-around running shoe brings the advantages of super shoes to every run, catering to runners of all levels. While maintaining the lightweight design of the Kinvara, the Kinvara Pro takes it a step further with superfoam and a ¾ carbon fiber plate in the midsole for enhanced responsiveness and efficiency. The midsole features a dual-cushioning system with over 40mm of heel stack, combining durable PWRRUN foam at the bottom and a thick layer of supremely lightweight and ultra-bouncy PWRRUN PB foam on top. Sandwiched in between these foams lies a ¾ length carbon-fiber plate with SPEEDROLL technology, facilitating improved efficiency and a smooth stride.
To ensure lightweight efficiency, the PWRRUN outsole is made of ground contact EVA with offers long-lasting traction while keeping things as light as possible. Rounding out the Kinvara Pro is the engineered mesh upper, which provides the familiar comfort of the Kinvara along with added elements like improved durability and soft padding in the heel collar, enhancing the running experience during longer efforts.
In summary, the Saucony Kinvara Pro remains true to the core principles of the Kinvara as a lightweight and efficient daily trainer, while incorporating super technologies to meet the needs of any runner seeking the efficiency benefits of a super shoe within a comfortable and accommodating package.
- PWRRUN foam cushioning forms the base of this shoe and provides a stable platform for the PWRRUN PB.
- PWRRUN PB is supremely lightweight and highly responsive, making every run more efficient.
- PWRRUN+ sockliner for even more comfort and cushioning.
- Carbon-Fiber Plate is tear shaped to provide the benefits of Saucony's SPEEDROLL technology to get runners on their toes quicker.
- PWRRUN foam is ground contact ready and provides long-lasting traction.
- Engineered Mesh is breathable, durable, and built to offer a comfortable fit no matter how long your run is.