Asics | Gel-Kayano 30 | Women's | Black/Glow Yellow
The ASICS Gel Kayano 30 is a reliable, all-around stability running shoe that has earned a dedicated following among runners, and it has been updated with new features to deliver an unparalleled underfoot experience. The shoe's standout feature is the 4D Guidance System of Support, which is designed to provide adaptive stability and protection for every type of runner by integrating every component of the shoe, from the midsole to the upper, in offering natural-feeling support.
The midsole now features an even higher stack of FLYTEFOAM BLAST PLUS ECO than its predecessor, the Kayano 29, resulting in a more cushioned and energetic ride. While the classic exposed Gel technology has been removed in this model, new PureGel technology is now embedded in the midsole and offers that familiar impact absorption and soft landings that runners know and love, but in a lighter and softer package. In place of a traditional post, a highly responsive foam piece is embedded in the medial side of the midsole. This helps get overpronators back into an optimal running position as fast as possible while offering a non-intrusive ride that even neutral runners can enjoy.
The outsole of the Kayano 30 is equipped with durable and reliable AHAR rubber, which provides excellent grip and features flex grooves that allow the shoe to move with the runner. Wrapping up this shoe is the plush yet structured upper that offers a highly comfortable step-in feel while still providing the support needed to prevent overpronation.
The ASICS Gel Kayano has been a leader in protection for runners who need extra stability underfoot, and with an all-new support system and softer ride, the Kayano 30 looks to satisfy its loyalists while being an exciting daily training and long run option for all types of runners.
- FF BLAST+ ECO foam midsole delivers soft, light, and bouncy cushioning.
- FOAM PIECE embedded on medial side of the midsole is the most energetic and bouncy portion of the midsole to get overpronators back into an optimal running position quickly.
- PureGel pod is embedded in the heel is 65% softer than Gel technology.
- AHAR Rubber delivers all the traction needed to conquer the roads and is designed with flex grooves so the shoes moves with you.
- Engineered Mesh is structured to provide support yet still plush for a fantastic step-in feel.