Are you passionate about quality Running products?
Do you have a flair for social media? If so, you may be a perfect fit for the 2019 Confluence Running Ambassador Program. Ambassadors will share their product experience with the world by chronicling their journey from training to their races. Our program is looking for all types of runners and fitness enthusiasts. We're looking to sponsor 15:37 5k racers to OCR participants to those who don't race, but walk/run for health! Learn more below and if you feel you may be a good fit, fill out an application below and submit it by Friday, February 1st, 2019. Limited to 10 members.
- A place on the 2019 Confluence Product Committee
- Official 2019 Confluence Running apparel discounts
- One complimentary entry into the 2019 Parade Day Mile & Southern Tier Cross Country Series
- Invitation to Confluence Running Team Building Activities
- Opportunity to win "2019 Top Ambassador Award"
- Complimentary product discounts and giveaways
- Fill out an Application here
- Share your running experiences, thoughts on apparel, committee gatherings and recap your race experiences on your personal social media and/or blogging platforms (1-2 posts per week) beginning in February and running through July for first session and August - January for 2nd
- Ambassadors must agree to remain in contact with Confluence Running throughout the program and participate in kickoff planning sessions.
- Ambassadors must promote buying local at Confluence Running throughout their tenure.
- Ambassadors must agree to cooperate and collaborate on specific posting requests
- Ambassadors must be willing to make their social media profiles public or, at least, their running-related posts
- Ambassadors must be willing to participate in public group runs and events, as well as inviting runners to said events.
- Fill out an application here