Asics | GT-2000 11 | Men's | Metropolis/Lime Zest
The ASICS GT 2000 11 carries on the legacy of this go-to stability trainer while also making key improvements that add to the versatility of the shoe. With the 11th version, the midsole is now comprised of ASICS' lightweight FLYTEFOAM BLAST cushioning that delivers a softer and more responsive feel without compromising the comfort and stability that longtime fans of the GT 2000 have come to love. Additionally an updated reconfiguration of the midsole and outsole designs primes this model to propel those wanting to pick up the pace. Meanwhile, the LITETRUSS technology in the midsole returns to give support where it matter most, and the ASICS' signature GEL technology in the forefoot and rearfoot provides excellent shock absorption and a plush landing. Overall, the GT 2000 11 is a great option for those looking for a reliable everyday shoe that is going to feel supportive and comfortable on those morning walks or afternoon jogs, but also one that is versatile enough to keep up when you want to pick up the pace.
- FLYTEFOAM BLAST is a lightweight midsole foam and provides responsive rebound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- LITETRUSS technology provides midfoot support that reduces overpronation.
- OrthoLite X-30 Sockliner provides soft, underfoot comfort.
- Reconfigured midsole and outsole designs produce a trampoline effect at toe-off.
- Jacquard Mesh Upper provides support and breathability.
- Main Material in Upper is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester.