Hoka | Gaviota 5 | Women's | Airy Blue/Sunlit Ocean
The HOKA Gaviota 5 is a stable daily trainer offering Bondi-like softness with the support to tackle any workout or run.
The HOKA Gaviota 5 is a highly cushioned running shoe that delivers high-end stability for runners who overpronate as well as anyone looking for top-of-the-line support during their daily activities. The shoe's midsole is made of soft CMEVA foam, which delivers a plush and comfortable underfoot feel, while HOKA's H-Frame technology offers added support to prevent overpronation and ensure a smooth stride.
The shoe's outsole features Durabrasion rubber, which delivers excellent traction and grip on road surfaces, making it ideal for daily training runs and walks. The upper is made of Creel Jacquard mesh, which is highly breathable and allows for excellent airflow to keep the feet cool on hot days or during sweaty workouts. Additionally, the ultra-plush collar provides a highly cushioned on-foot experience, adding to the overall comfort of the shoe.
Redesigned to accommodate multiple foot shapes, the HOKA Gaviota 5 is an excellent choice for anyone needing a reliable and highly cushioned shoe, whether running, walking, or standing. Both seasoned runners and those just starting will enjoy the excellent stability, comfort, and support offered by the HOKA Gaviota 5.
- H-Frame Interlocks with the midsole to create a secure and stable base without a traditional medial post.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to create a stable base of forefoot support
- CMEVA Midsole foam is comfortable and soft on impact.
- Durabrasion Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Creel Jacquard mesh on the upper is a soft and lightweight offering excellent airflow and breathability.