Spring Training Programs
Our certified coach - Harry J. Back - will help you find your sweet spot for training for your 5k, half-marathon, or full marathon! This is a great answer for anyone who is running their first race, their first time at this distance, OR just want to kick things up a notch and hit that elusive PR goal.
Or kick it up a notch and do the Herald of Victory Marathon or half marathon as well for the double-half option!
How do I know what to pick?
- Bridge Run 5k program - this is the program to choose if you're just starting running and want to run your first 5k OR if you're looking to hit that PR at the 5k distance.
- Bridge Run half-marathon program - choose this if you're looking to extend your running to the half-marathon, or already signed up for the Bridge Run half-marathon.
- Double Half program - choose this program if you're looking to get that PR at the half-marathon or just looking to challenge yourself to running both the Bridge Run and Herald of Victory Marathon half marathons!
- Herald of Victory half marathon program - choose this one if you're already signed up for the Herald of Victory half marathon (or consider doing both the Herald of Victory AND the Bridge Run for the double-half option), or if you're looking to PR but don't want to run two spring long races.
- Herald of Victory FULL marathon - choose this if you've already signed yourself up for the Herald of Victory Marathon or want to take your training to the next level and tackle or PR in a full marathon. Bridge Run Half Marathon training included.
Meeting time is 5:00 pm on Sundays at Confluence Running, starting January 8th.
- 16 or 20 weeks of Personalized Coaching
- 5 bonus clinics on topics ranging from injury-prevention and yoga to ideal nutrition
- weekly coaching check-ins every Sunday at 5
- unique and customized training schedule to fit your needs
- Confluence Running shirt
- individualized running form analysis
- positive support, coaching and a fun group to keep you motivated
- discounts at Confluence Running
- optional group runs
- optional course preview group runs