Cotopaxi | Teca Calido Hooded Jacket | Women's
This core-warming jacket combines recycled polyester insulation and repurposed taffeta for reversible and convenient color-blocked protection. Wear it fall through spring—around town or far from it. The Cálido brings the heat, but it also stows and deploys at a moment’s notice: Pack it into its own chest pocket and whip it out when the temperature drops. Elastic binding on hood, hem, and cuffs keeps the warmth in, and two pockets on both sides of the jacket keep your hands toasty.
- Repurposed taffeta
- Reversible jacket
- Two secure zip hand pockets on main side
- Two-way drop-in patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Elastic binding on hood, hem, and cuffs
- Packs into chest pocket
- Shell/Lining: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600 mm PU backer
- Insulation 100% recycled polyester (60gsm)
Why It's Different
This layer is made from 100% repurposed fabric and is insulated with a 100% recycled polyester. When it comes to the Cálido, sustainability is front and center.