Cotopaxi | Teca Fleece Full-Zip Jacket | Women's
What dreams are made of. Sustainable, super cozy, and bright as can be, the Teca Fleece is the cold-weather cousin of our Teca Windbreaker. Great as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer, each Teca Fleece is made from best-in-class, repurposed fleece and DWR-treated, polyester taffeta left over from other companies' production runs. This keeps perfectly good materials out of the landfill, instead putting them in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you. Love a colorway? Better act fast: Teca is made from repurposed materials, which means that each colorway is also limited edition.
- 100% recycled fleece
- 100% repurposed polyester taffeta stripes with DWR finish
- Elastic binding at hem and cuffs
- Two hand pockets
- Limited edition colorways
- Shell: recycled microfleece (255 gsm)
- Stripes: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
Why It's Different
We use 100% recycled fabric to build each Teca Fleece, which means material that gets a second chance to shine.