Group Running and Training Groups
Why train alone when you can train with your friends! Here's a list of ways to find group runs that we know of in areas around our stores.
Be aware that these are community based events and most we have no control over. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a consistent group run or a way to find group runs that you'd like to share!
- Binghamton Group Running on Facebook - a place where someone hosting a group run can post or someone just looking to run with others can post to ask for company. No cost to join.
- Binghamton Area Trail Runners (BATS) on Facebook - Free - Trail runs in the Southern Tier and occasionally beyond. Also fun times hosting water stops at ultramarathons! Get involved! No cost to join.
- Broome County Triathlon Club - Group or Page on Facebook - Lifeguarded Group Open Water Swims, Run Bike Run workouts, etc, as well as a series of informational sessions in the off season. Membership required for most of the events for insurance reasons, but is sensibly priced. Additional cost for the season of Open Water Swim to cover lifeguard costs.
- Confluence Running, Binghamton - Facebook Events page - weekly group runs on Saturday and Tuesday. Check facebook for details and updates. No cost to join.
- Newbsanity - OCR based Wednesday Workouts, Winter Workouts, variety of other activities. Check their facebook events page.
- Triple Cities Runners Club - Sunday group long run along with various other events. No cost for group runs, but membership gets you race discounts and discounts into other events.
- Still I Run - Corning/Elmira Chapter - on facebook - weekly group run
Orange County Area
- Rivertown Runners - Group runs every weekend Saturday and Sunday leaving the Sleepy Hollow High School parking lot and running on the miles of carriage trails in the Rockefeller Preserve. Also a Thursday evening run that leaves for JP Doyles in Sleepy Hollow at 6pm, 5-6 miles. All are invited to join. Email email@example.com with questions. Check facebook for updates.
Got more for us? Submit an ongoing running group or a place to find information and schedules! Email firstname.lastname@example.org