The Belmar Parade Day Mile is BACK!
The Belmar Parade Day Mile is a one mile race down Main St. in Binghamton, NY, held immediately before the St. Patrick's Day Parade on March 5, 2022 in Binghamton, NY. Lead the parade by running your tails off down Main Street!
- OPEN: available to all runners and walkers
- ELITE WOMEN: available for women who can run sub 6:45 mile
- ELITE MEN: available for men who can run sub 6:00 mile
- $500: first place male and female in elite heats
- $100: second place male and female elite heats
- $50: third place male and female elite heats
PREMIUM: $50 Confluence Running gift card award to first male and female who cross the 400m mark
- must be registered for elite heat to be considered for prize money
- must finish the race to be considered for the premium prize
- race begins at the Broome County Public Library
- race ends at the Belmar Pub
- 12:40 p.m.: ELITE MEN
- 12:50 p.m.: ELITE WOMEN
- 1:00 p.m.: OPEN RACE
- $25 early registration: online registration closes Wednesday, March 2
- $30 late registration: available at Confluence Running March 3 - 4, Broome County Public Library March 5
- includes swag, and legal participants get to enjoy a free beer at the Belmar with bib!
- Register HERE!
- REGISTRATION AND BIB PICK UP
- 11:30 - 12:30: bib pick up and registration available at the Broome County Public Library
- vehicle will be available before the start to drop a bag for the finish
- there is limited parking available at the library
- there are downtown garages and side streets available. Parade Day parking can be challenging, so plan accordingly
See you on Parade Day!
PAST RESULTS & PHOTOS