Introducing the Hoka Cielo X1
Are you race day ready?
Step into a propulsive ride for pure speed.
What features make the Cielo X1 unique?
- Knit upper and collar delivers lightweight breathability.
- Asymmetrical gusseted knit tongue provides easy entry and locked-in feel.
- Resilient two-layer PEBA midsole for a soft and bouncy ride with high energy return.
- Winged carbon fiber plate delivers dynamic propulsion and stability.
- Dynamic cutouts were designed for weight reduction.
- Minimal rubber outsole coverage eliminates weight.
This shoe will play nicely with a range of HOKA shoes for a great 1-2 punch for your weekly training. You can try the Bondi 8 for your recovery and easy runs and the Mach X for your tempo and intervals. Or maybe you want to live in your Mach X during the week while you save your Cielo X1 for race day. For you cross country and track athletes, spare your feet during the week in Mach X and spike up with the Cielo X 2 LD.