ANNOUNCEMENT: Forerunner 245 & 945 Music show off their upgrades
One feature is known as incident detection. Garmin's newest safety feature monitor an athlete's status during a workout and notifies your emergency contacts of potential dangerous incidents that have occurred.
Garmin's new 245M & 945 have Spotify integration which allows athletes to store up to 1000 songs on the watch itself, allowing for phone-free music running sessions. The Garmin 245 & 945 both have capabilities to connect wireless bluetooth headphones for easy and unimpaired listening.
These are 2 of the many features introduced and included in this year's release of Garmin's new Forerunners. Check out below for more information on the Forerunner 945 and check back for more in-depth reviews!
Forerunner 945 Statistics
- Premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription), or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH®technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) whichsends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
You’re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner® 945 running watch lets you sync withpremium music services to put your songs on your wrist when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription). It also offers our most advanced physiological features, including training load balance and more. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) from the wrist with Garmin Pay™.
With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you’ll never get lost during a workout.Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features — such as incident detection (during select activities), which sends you send your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.