Regina Imports | Anna | Goat Fur Boots | Women's
These boots are constructed using the finest quality Goat fur shaft and calfskin hair bottom. The boot is detailed with a leather lace-up front. Cold rated to -20’C so your feet will stay toasty and warm all winter long but are able to breath easily due to the use of only natural materials. They are hand made in Northern Italy where many of the best boot manufactures in the world are located. These boots are fully lined including the foot bed with a plush 100% Italian wool lining. The soles are made with a robust synthetic outsole with a nonskid profile which provides plenty of traction on ice and snow, and the uppers are snow proof and water resistant.
- Materials - Calf skin bottom, Goat Fur Shaft, 100% Italian wool lining
- Insulation - 100% Italian Wool rated to -20ºC
- Soles - Synthetic nonskid rubber
- Waterproof Rating - Snow proof, water resistant
- Height - These boots are about 12 inches tall
- Top opening - The ~15 inch opening allows for pants inside or outside the boot
Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance.